Affiliation - Collaboration
Aartissan – Autodesk Authorized Training Center
Aartissan has International collaboration with Autodesk Media & Entertainment Division Autodesk USA based company has ushered in state-of-the-art 2D and 3D technologies since many years. Autodesk is world leader in design innovation & media & entertainment technology World renowned Animation & Compositing software like Maya, 3Ds Max, Motion builder, combustion are owned by Autodesk under Media & Entertainment division. Autodesk global network of Authorized Training Centers offers Autodesk-approved training of the highest quality. ATCs are carefully selected and monitored by Autodesk to ensure satisfaction to the Industry.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers offer many benefits. Here a few of the most important ones:
- Experience quality that's monitored and maintained for consistency by Autodesk
- Receive instruction that's based on courseware from Autodesk
- Learn from highly qualified and knowledgeable instructors who are up-to-date on Autodesk's latest technology
- Find an ATCs located near you at one of 1200 sites worldwide
- Use dedicated workstations within state-of-the-art training facilities
- Get your hands on sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world application
- Choose a class, at the most appropriate skill level, to meet your needs
- Meet at a time that's convenient or sign up for custom, onsite training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that's recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge as an Autodesk Certified User or Autodesk Certified Expert when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility.
- Student can perform faster, smarter, and better when they turn to the Autodesk Authorized Training Center network.
"Many organizations provide training on our software,
but only the educational institutions and private training providers
recognized as ATC sites have met Autodesk's rigorous
standards of excellence."